06-11-2012 09:41 AM
Are you wondering how to insert a link in your newsletter or in the Community?
To add a link in your newsletter, follow these steps:
- Hover your cursor over the block you want tolinkto a web page, block, etc.
- Click on the Edit icon .
- Place your cursor where you want to insert a new link or highlight the text that you want to turn into a link.
- On the left-hand side, click the Insert button.
- Then click the Link icon, .
- For the Type of link field, choose Web address (http://website.com) from the drop-down menu.
- In the Text to display as link field, type the word or phrase you want to appear in the email.
Note: Make sure the text is not too long or it will increase the width of the email.
- In the Link URL field, type or paste the web page URL. Example: http://www.constantcontact.com.
- Click the arrow to the right of the URL to test the link.
- Click Insert.
- Click the Save icon .
Click the Preview& Test button and test all links before you schedule and send the email.
To add a link in the Community, type in the text you would like to link to. Highlight that text and click the link icon: .
Enter in the URL you would like to link to in the Link URL box -
Click Insert Link.
I hope this helps,
If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"