04-20-2011 03:47 AM
I am a social media marketing coach and trainer. Wanted to share some tips for you to help boost yout activity on Facebook.
1. Request 10 friends a day
2. Have people suggest friends for you
3. Provide massive value (videos, Notes etc.)
4. Create great photo albums (lifestyle marketing)
5. Add more content to your info page
6. Make a great profile photo
7. Import your entire email list
8. Join relevant and targeted groups
9. Post result oriented statuses
10. Last but not least...Socialize!
P.S. There is more where that comes from. I'm doing a free fan page marketing broadcast and I am always doing trainings to help other business owners.
Add me on my social networks:
Social Media Marketing Trainer
Solved! Go to Solution.
04-22-2011 02:10 PM
These area all great tips. Thanks for sharing.
I strongly recommend all my clients use Business pages instead of profiles to maintain their professional image and maintian more control over what is seen on their page. These tips apply to fan pages as well.
The biggest one I feel many people overlook is #10 - Socialize. Be interested, be interesting and share.
Wishing you awesome and continuing success,
Sumner M. Davenport
Niche Marketing Strategy, Solutions & Support for the solopreneurs; small and mid-sized companies.
Solutions, not just answers.
One Size does NOT fit all.
Solutions to fit your niche, your business and your budget.