Constant Contact Community

Our support staff and community of small business owners are here to provide fast support, marketing advice and share product feedback.
Helping you get big marketing results for your small business.
  • Recent Solutions
  • Latest Blog Posts
  • Implemented Product Ideas
email to potential sign ups
I want to send an email to people who are not in my list to ask them to sign up for notifications.  How do I do that?

By: FirstNameL86736 | Posted on 01-22-2022
Exported a contact list. Using an iPad. Now I can not find the export. I tried downloads???
Exported a contact list. Using an iPad. Now I can not find the export. I tried downloads???

By: LindavidM | Posted on 01-11-2022
Adding guests after registering for an event
Someone registered for an event but did not add their guests.  Is there a way for me to go in add the guest for them?  It looks I can only alter the c...

By: KarenP8174 | Posted on 01-17-2022
API - Get Contact ID by Email Address
Hello, I'm trying to modify specific users' subscribed lists. The problem is that I don't have their Contact ID, just their email address and other pe...

By: AlexM760 | Posted on 01-11-2022
Contact being automatically added to our contact list
We are having a problem when we manually register someone for an event.  We have a discounted campaign where members are charged a fee and their spous...

By: AmericasBoatingClubHiltonHead | Posted on 01-15-2022
Register for our "Online Marketing Must-Haves: Your Roadmap to Driving Results" Webinar Series
As we move into the new year, businesses with a strong online marketing foundation will find themselves ready for continued success and new opportunities to get even better results.   Join us starting January 24th, 2022...
By: Caitlin_M
Posted on 12-27-2021
Watch our "Ask Us Anything: Your Holiday Marketing Answered" webinar
The holidays are upon us and it’s time to get in front of holiday shoppers to end the year on a high note. If you’re still not sure what to do for your holiday marketing or need help crafting the righ...
Posted on 12-03-2021
Watch our "How to Boost Your Business on Social Media for the Holidays & Beyond" webinar
The holiday season is fast approaching! When it comes to social media and the holidays, you may be wondering what you can do to increase engagement and create a lasting impression that helps your busi...
Posted on 10-29-2021
Fall Into The Holidays Sweepstakes!
We're back again with some time to spare before the holiday rush and we want to hear about what you've got planned to make this holiday season the best one yet!
By: Nick_S.
Posted on 10-22-2021
Watch our "6 Tips for Winning the Holiday Season" Webinar
With the holidays accounting for such a large portion of your sales, it’s important to be prepared to capture your customer’s attention and those crucial year-end sales. However, there are a lot of ho...
Posted on 09-27-2021
Old Campaigns Showing Under Most Recent Campaigns on Dashboard
The new page that is first to appear when I login is useless. It supposedly lists the "Most Recent Campaigns", yet not a single one of my most recent ...
By: KathleenV4 | Posted on Dec 7, 2019
Enable Opening Emails in New Tab
When you are comparing campaigns or reviewing results its very annoying having to go to campaigns, select the campaign you are reviewing and go to the...
By: JuanS245 | Posted on Dec 1, 2020
More file types for exporting results from survey page
Please add a way to export the survey results via PDF. The chart report is much easier to share with upper management than the excel file.
By: GeorgiaP05 | Posted on May 4, 2021
Unsubscribe bounces from reporting page
There's been a new update. I used to be able to take all of my bounced "Recommended for Removal" Contacts, tag them, and then unsubscribe the whole li...
By: ICS | Posted on Nov 16, 2018
Export Excel File with Questions and Total Responses Side by Side
What were you thinking? I feel ripped off. I did my first survey in Fall 2020 and a follow up this April. I had to print the screen to get a report co...
By: ShawnH02 | Posted on Apr 11, 2021
Get connected
Join others in your industry to share advice or discuss topics relevant to your shared business landscape.
View industry groups
Hello,
In the last month, we've had 334 posts started, 48 new ideas shared for product improvement, and 30 solutions to your questions. Get the answers to your questions, or connect with other marketers today.
Welcome to the Community!

Whether you need some resources to guide you during your online marketing journey or looking for assistance from a member of our support team, we’ll be here to help!

The Download
Learn how online marketing provides more opportunities for your business or organization.
Download the guide