cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add sent_to_contact_lists array to Email Campaign Collections response for each email campaign

Add sent_to_contact_lists array to Email Campaign Collections response for each email campaign

Hi,

I am currently using Constant Contact API v2

If i have a list id and want to see which email campaigns got sent to a certain list currently i have to...and please correct me if i am wrong....

1. Get Email Campaign Collections
  2. Loop through each result in step 1 and Get Individual Email Campaign and get "sent_to_contact_lists" and check if that list is the one i am looking for.

Please let me know if there is a simpler way of doing this?

Thanks,

Wayne

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Add sent_to_contact_lists array to Email Campaign Collections response for each email campaign

Hi Wayne,

Sorry if this seems overcomplicated, but I believe you're doing this in the most efficient manner possible. We actually haven't gotten many related requests, although we do get requests to see other types of list history data. Our data structure currently doesn't store much history for lists particularly and that's why you have to go through another avenue, like getting the email campaigns first like you are. Storing more list history would be a rather large feature and/or infrastructure change for us, but I will pass on your feedback!

Best Regards,

Shannon Wallace

Partner API Support Engineer

Re: Add sent_to_contact_lists array to Email Campaign Collections response for each email campaign

Thanks Shannon for the quick reply.

I agree with Wayne.

I would be great to see a column in the contact list which shows what campaign was emailed to the contact and on what date. Sometimes a contact says they didn't receive it and I have to dig around to find out if I actually sent it and when I sent it!

Please consider adding this feature to your service.