cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Allow sequential API get requests for event list greater than 500

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Allow sequential API get requests for event list greater than 500

I am unable to retrieve some new events being added (all of which begin with alphabet letters U-Z), since the API GET limit is 500.  Obviously, I am unable to determine how many events I actually have stored, but the PHP 'count($events->results)' is exactly 500 (which explains why some events are missing). 

Since 500 is the limit to optimize back-end data retrieval, is there a way to run sequential API GET requests to retrieve the next 500 events (501-1000)?  If not, can Constant Contact archive events from 6 years ago (which are included in the 500 being retrieved) so new events are available.  Incidentally, this problem only exists with the REST API (which I use to create workshop sign-in sheets).  The Constant Contact website widgets show all the new events just fine.

Tags (5)
1 REPLY 1
Occasional Contributor

Re: Allow sequential API get requests for event list greater than 500

Follow-up.  My original PHP code included a pagination loop, but I had made a small error in concatenating the URL for the "next=" loop.  The problem showed up when the workshop count exceeded 500, but it is fixed now.