cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Responder Reporting

All Star

Auto Responder Reporting

Please make accessibile via the API the reporting summary data for Auto responders.  It's painful to go into several to track the number sent, opens etc.  My organization has over 50

1 REPLY
Honored Contributor

Re: Auto Responder Reporting

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback on this particular issue! Based on our current plans, this feature is one that will likely come as part of our upcoming V3 API. While we are actively working on developing the V3 API so that we can get it out for our developers to begin working on, I unfortunately am not able to set any expectations on when this specific feature will be available. If you're interested in updates related to our V3 API, we will be sending messages with information as it becomes available to people who are subscribed to our developer newsletter, and we will also be posting on our tech blog. You can find our blog, as well as a sign-up for the newsletter at http://techblog.constantcontact.com/

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Sincerely,

Elijah G.
API Support Engineer
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!