cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCSFG feature request

Occasional Participant

CCSFG feature request

I have used CCSFG  for a couple of clients, works great! Thank you!

I'd like to suggest that the CCSFG email type in the form be changed or at least be an option to have a radio button or checkbox rather than making someone fill in the mail type as text

Hope you can add this!

Ken Dawes

4 REPLIES 4
CTCT Employee

Re: CCSFG feature request

Thank you for your feedback regarding the Constant Contact Signup Form Generator (CCSFG). I do agree that this would be a better flow for the signup form's. We'll certainly take a look at this to see if we can make this happen. Ill reply to this thread once we've made any changes to this, as well as document that on the CCSFG page. Thanks!

David J

CTCT Employee

Re: CCSFG feature request

We have made some updates to the CCSFG that will now use a radio button for 'Email Format', giving the subscribers the option to select 'Text' or 'HTML'. I have not updated the offical release of CCSFG, but if you'd like to give this a whirl you can download CCSFG_0.0.6. Please let me know if this is not working as you expected.

If you have any issues with this update or if you have any other CCSFG suggestions, please let us know. Thanks.

David J

/CCSFG_0.0.6 Troubles

In this version when I acces from the web browser appear this error: 

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /home/content/r/o/j/rojasdiego/html/CCSFG_0.0.6/setup/header.php on line 1

CTCT Employee

Re: CCSFG_0.0.6 Troubles

This is typically caused by the transfer type that you are using in your FTP client being set to "ASCII". If you change your transfer type to "Binary" and re-upload the file, this should resolve that issue.

If you're still running into any other errors with this, please let me know.

David J