jayaseelan

Event registration form with api

Hello,

is there a way to add the contact details in the event form as like the web form contacts?

Thanks

Jai M

CTCT Employee
bsoder

adding event registrants

Hello,

Currently our Event API's only allow you to receive information about current events and registrants. We are working to expand this area of our API, and when adding registrants because available, we will definitely let you know on developer site.

Regards,

Benjamin Soder
NOC Analyst
Constant Contact
Occasional Contributor
AndrewB22

Re: adding event registrants

I have to say that the Events functionality of ConstantContact is spot on - perfect for our clients.

We'd love to integrate your functionality into our CMS for our clients - so we can't wait until the Events side of the API is expanded!

Is there somewhere we can signup for so that we can get notified of any API updates? :)

Cheers,

DaveBerard
Topics: 7
Kudos: 61
Solutions: 58

The best way to stay informed on updates to Constant Contact API features is to sign up for our Developer Newsletter.  We send out updates and information there soon after we release it to the public.  You can sign up for the newsletter here: http://developer.constantcontact.com/index.jsp

Keep your eyes open as we definitely have plans to add to Event Marketing API features throughout the year.

Dave Berard
Senior Product Manager, Constant Contact
Visitor
GarthD5

Is this still the case? I can't see how to turn a contact into a registrant. Is it possible? Thanks in advance!

DaveBerard
Topics: 7
Kudos: 61
Solutions: 58

Currently, we do not offer any way to register someone for an event through the API.  Due to the current complexities involved with a paid event registration flow, we are not exposing this feature.  I will pass on the feedback and this is something we are actively looking at.  Will update as we have more information.

Dave Berard
Senior Product Manager, Constant Contact