cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tonight (8/23) from 11:00 PM - 12:00AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 11:00 PM and logging in after 12:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Export/reporting autoresponder data?

Participating Solution Provider

Export/reporting autoresponder data?

Customers using the autorespodner feature woudl like to get more data about autoreponder usage - messages sent to whom and open/click rates.  Any chance this is on the horizon?

Mike Sullivan is the founder of Analytics Edge, providing simple Excel-based report automation products for individuals and small businesses.
5 REPLIES 5
CTCT Employee

Re: Export/reporting autoresponder data?

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response. This information should already be reported inside accounts, by logging in and going to the Autoresponder page (Email>>Autoresponders). Were you also looking for this to be available through the API?

Best Regards,

Shannon Wallace

Partner API Support Engineer

Yes -- that's why I posted it under API Enhancement Requests....which I guess isn't clear from your end.

Mike

Mike Sullivan is the founder of Analytics Edge, providing simple Excel-based report automation products for individuals and small businesses.
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Thanks Mike; I just wanted to confirm. We get a fair amount of misplaced posts. I've passed along your feedback.

Best Regards,

Shannon Wallace

Partner API Support Engineer

just checking to see if anything might be available now...over a year later...

Hello Mike,

Our v3 API is currently under development and this is a feature we are hoping to have available. Once the new version is ready for use there will be an announcement.

Regards,
Jimmy D.
Tier II API Support Engineer