cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Export/reporting autoresponder data?

Participating Solution Provider

Export/reporting autoresponder data?

Customers using the autorespodner feature woudl like to get more data about autoreponder usage - messages sent to whom and open/click rates.  Any chance this is on the horizon?

Mike Sullivan is the founder of Analytics Edge, providing simple Excel-based report automation products for individuals and small businesses.
5 REPLIES 5
CTCT Employee

Re: Export/reporting autoresponder data?

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response. This information should already be reported inside accounts, by logging in and going to the Autoresponder page (Email>>Autoresponders). Were you also looking for this to be available through the API?

Best Regards,

Shannon Wallace

Partner API Support Engineer

Yes -- that's why I posted it under API Enhancement Requests....which I guess isn't clear from your end.

Mike

Mike Sullivan is the founder of Analytics Edge, providing simple Excel-based report automation products for individuals and small businesses.
CTCT Employee

Thanks Mike; I just wanted to confirm. We get a fair amount of misplaced posts. I've passed along your feedback.

Best Regards,

Shannon Wallace

Partner API Support Engineer

Highlighted

just checking to see if anything might be available now...over a year later...

Hello Mike,

Our v3 API is currently under development and this is a feature we are hoping to have available. Once the new version is ready for use there will be an announcement.

Regards,
Jimmy D.
Tier II API Support Engineer