cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with integration

Help with integration

Hi all.

Please help as I cannot seem to find an answer to this anywhere.

I already have some intelligent software on my website for client quotes etc and within this softwhere it has the ability to send a trigger email as follows: "Enter the address below of your auto-responder campaign trigger (i.e. GetResponse might look like yourcampaignname@getresponse.com). A blank email containing your client's name and email address will be sent to the trigger address, initiating the automated response process. Compatible with most auto responder companies."

I cant find the address for the campaigns anywhere and am going round in circles - please help :)

5 REPLIES 5
CTCT Employee

Autoresponder

As of right now, our software does not support a 'trigger address'. Our Autoresponder feature only sends to newly added contacts.

Dan H

Support Engineer, Constant Contact

Occasional Participant

Hi

I've set up the API on my website: http://www.myutilityco.com, and i am able to add user's info & email into my Constant Contact List.  However the AutoResponder is not being sent once a new user is added to the Contact List through my websites API form.  I want to know why the Autoresponder is not working once a users is added to the Constant Contact List from my Website. 

Please respond asap!

Occasional Participant

AutoResponder not working when New Contacts are added from API

I've set up the API on my website: http://www.myutilityco.com, and i am able to add user's info & email into my Constant Contact List.  However the AutoResponder is not being sent once a new user is added to the Contact List through my websites API form.  I want to know why the Autoresponder is not working once a users is added to the Constant Contact List from my Website. 

Please respond asap!

Occasional Participant

Can anyone help me with this?

Please respond asap!

CTCT Employee

I am not able to thoroughly

I am not able to thoroughly troubleshoot without actually seeing how your signup form functions however I may have a suggestion.

Please make sure that the signup form is adding the contact to a list that is set to receive the autoresponder. Autoresponder emails are linked to one or more lists. Contacts must be added to those specific lists in order to receive the autoresponder emails.

If this is not the cause of the issue please feel free to post your signup form script code to this thread (be sure to obfuscate any account details).

Dan H

Support Engineer, Constant Contact