cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration With Church Community Builder

Re: Integration With Church Community Builder

That's great news! I am hoping this will be happening in the NEAR future! Looking forward to having integration between Constant Contact and Community Church Builder - Thank you!

Occasional Visitor

I'd also like to put in my vote for Constant Contact/CCB integration.

Occasional Advisor

Please, please, please!!! I've been watching this thread for months waiting to move from BombBomb to Constant Contact. Our past week with BombBomb has not been stellar and I'd switch our church today if it were an option.

Thanks for all the feedback here and the requests for an integration.  Here at Constant Contact, we can only develop integrations for other products that have a platform that allows us to.  For example, Facebook has a way to develop apps for your Facebook page, so we developed an application that allows you to put a sign up form on your Facebook application.  Outlook is another example, you can install plugins into Outlook that give you new buttons and features within Outlook.

Unfortunately, CCB does not have a platform that we can build a plugin for.  Without a platform like that, we are unfortunately not able to build an integration for CCB.  We have reached out to them about building an integration like the BombBomb one for CCB users to take advantage of, however we have not been able to get anywhere with developing that integration.  I do apologize for this and if there is any change in the future we will be certain to update everyone on this.  We will of course pass the feedback on to our contacts at CCB and share again that our mutual customers would like to see this integration developed.  Please keep on sharing feedback.

Dave Berard
Senior Product Manager, Constant Contact

For two years I've been waiting for integration with CCB. They say they've made efforts to work with you, but that you don't respond. Somebody step up and make it happen. Please. My contract just renewed with BombBomb and it's so not worth it, but they're the only option I have right now. $267 for another year with a horrible editor and lists that fail to sync. It's amazing to me that you have customers begging to pay for your services and can't find a way to make it work. 

Certainly understand the frustration.  We have reached out to them multiple times over the past year to work on an integration.  We have not been able to make any progress on that front.  If you have a contact there that we could reach out to directly, maybe that would help our business development group to reach out and work with them.  Please feel free to send it to me in a Private Message and our team will reach out. 

Dave Berard
Occasional Advisor

Thanks Dave, I'll see if I can come up with a name or two. You should see this thread on CCB's forum. Thier customers are making the same requests to integrate with  you. Since thier offices are less than a mile from BombBomb's I think they don't want to fuss with that relationship, but your product is so much better.

Highlighted

Thanks for the compliments on the product!  We'll make every effort we can to develop a relationship.  It's always easiest when we have a good point of contact and we aren't reaching out cold though.

Dave Berard
Visitor

WE too are hoping that you pull in an integration with Community Church Builder...Palm Harbor United Methodist Church.