cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

2FA

2FA

When are you going to bring in 2 factor authentication. I think you should as its quite important!!!
9 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @PAULH30,

Thank you for your feedback. This is an excellent idea. I'm going to take this back to our design team. I'm also going to open this page for voting so that other customers can voice their feedback too.

Thanks!

Rob L.

Visitor

We are having the same issue. Since Constant Contact does not offer 2 Factor do you recommend a workaround including a third party vendor?

Occasional Visitor

Over the last week, I've seen multiple phishing attacks using what appear to be compromised Constant Contact accounts.  It's possible accounts have been compromised through password spraying or using credentials that have been obtained from other breaches (password reuse).

Since Constant Contact is considered a trusted platform, phishing emails may bypass some of the usual controls.

While 2FA isn't a panacea, it prevents accounts from being easily compromised using the methods I mentioned above.

All Star

2FA at a minimum. We would love to use SAML authentication so we can integrate with our identity management provider and their 2fa options/policies.

Occasional Visitor

I agree, having the option to use SAML would help with access management.  Having the option to require SAML would be a plus.

All Star

Hi -- it's been almost a year since this thread was opened. Does Constant Contact offer an option yet for 2FA?

All Star

I would like to suggest that two-factor authentication support be added to your product.  Our account was recently hacked and an embarrassing was sent out.  

We need to secure our environment beyond username and password.

Occasional Visitor

Any updates on two-factor? This has become a deal breaker for us, but we'd rather not go through the work of switching providers.

It would be a very neat feature if we could have 2 factor authentication for logging in.