Ability to hide sub-folder on campaign layout

0 Votes

Campaigns Page "Folders" Update is not an effective means to find campaign templates. This week there was a software update to Constant Contact that makes it very difficult to use.

https://app.constantcontact.com/pages/campaigns/view/list 

When I load this page and select the "Folders" button all of the folders and sub folders are showing at once.  We have hundreds of folders so it takes a lot of time to find the content i am looking for.  This is instead of having an accordion to show / hide sub folders.  If I want to add a new folder I now need to do that through the manage folders button, however, i can't even open folders in there to verify what templates are in them.  

The navigation function with the Content Library with the accordions is far better for users that have large volumes of content like us.

https://ui.constantcontact.com/rnavmap/distui/mlui 

Perhaps in the short term there is a way for you to upload the old Campaigns page to a custom URL and send it to us.  Long term this modification makes this software unusable for our business.  

2 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @Majestic22 thanks for sharing this feedback with us. While we are moving forward with keeping users in the updated Campaigns page set-up, we are always open to ways we can better our user's experience! In fact we have opened up your idea so other users can weigh in and submitted your feedback of being able to hide sub-folders to our Product Team on your behalf.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Not Currently Planned

With the changes being made to our Feedback flow, we are changing this status to Not Currently Planned. At this time, we do not have plans to adjust or change the appearance of folders on the Campaigns tab due to the prioritization of other projects. If we hear anything in the future regarding this feature request, we will update the thread.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More