Account Cancelling and Billing

It's a nightmare if you need to cancel your billing. You can't do it in your account which I'm pretty sure it's not the most ethical and legal thing. You also can't do it via chat and you also can't do it via Email. Why ??? Why you put this huge pressure on us to call your agents, so you can cross sell something or change my mind?

I don't care how good is the service, there are some things that you don't do as a business. You managed to keep me away forever.

3 Comments
user288298
Campaign Collaborator

If you want to make a formal complaint they will change the subject, they don't give you any contact. It's the worst service ever, I feel like 2005. 

user288298
Campaign Collaborator

Has anyone filed a formal complaint? I also want the details

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @user288298 thank you for sharing this feedback with us. I apologize for any inconvenience our cancellation process may cause. At this time cancellation requests do go through our Billing Support directly. If a user is unable to call into support we can however submit these requests on their behalf when a user reaches out here in the Community. I did also want to make you aware we have read your feedback, as all feedback is read by Constant Contact employees. I apologize while we may not respond to every comment – it is acknowledged and tracked with the appropriate team.  In fact, here is a section of our Community that helps explain what we do with our customer’s feedback.

With that said, if you would like to submit further feedback on your experience or our program by email please feel free to contact us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com. We would be happy to help submit your feedback to the appropriate teams.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More