cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Billing notifications

Billing notifications

I received an email informing me that: "We’re dropping you a note to let you know that your prepay balance is running low. To keep getting your discount, all you need to do is log in and add funds by visiting My Account and choosing “Manage Payment Plan.”" I don't see the "Manage Payment Plan" option when I visit "My Account."

7 Comments

Hi David, 

I am sorry to hear of the confusion. You will need to click My Account > My Account. On the left you will want to click "Edit" in the Payment plan row of your billing information. 

Status changed to: Functioning as designed

Hello, I attended a workshop with Aaron Wesley and opened a Constant Contact account without a payment method to take a look. I have never entered a payment method though Aaron did. I may decide to activate this account in the future, however, it is a bit of a turnoff that I am now getting notices that my card failed when I haven't entered or authorized use of a card. Please correct this! Thanks!

HI @LauraH429

I took a look and see the billing team email you about this account as well. It looks like the card belonged to the previous account owner. Until the account is cancelled it will continue to bill the card on file. If you no longer need the account please give the billing team a call to have it closed!

Thanks!

Status changed to: New

Status changed to: New

Status changed to: Closed - No Action