Billing

0 Votes
I am not impress with your billing system anymore. I was supposed to be billed every month but I realized that at times I am billed twice in a month. If this continues I might have to look for another platform to move all my contact to.
2 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @WasiuA24 thank you for sharing this feedback with us. We apologize for any confusion there may be with the billing on your account. Though we are unable to go into your billing details we can go over some of our basic billing policies. For instance, to ensure the payment on an account will have processed by the time the bill date comes around, accounts are billed five days prior. Because of this we have seen some cases where the previous bill date occurred somewhere between the 1st and the 5th of the month, your new next payment for the following month will occur at the end of the same month. With that said, if you have any further questions or concerns about the charges on your account please contact our Billing Support directly.

AlanaA39
Rookie

Please check PRHPCS account. It was cancelled in Nov. Please reverse the credit card payment

Please advise when this action is completed.

Thanks Alana Alvis PRHPCS director.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More