Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Cancel add-ons like Inbox Preview without calling billing

I was able to purchase the add-on inbox preview within seconds, of course because they will earn $10 extra from my account per month.  But in order to remove it I need to call billing.  I can understand calling billing to cancel the service but a simple add-on?  This is silly and set-up so people won't call.

40 Comments
JeannetteS40
Rookie

Yes, it is very frustrating. Please fix this issue.

AndreaJohnson
Rookie

agree! I am trying to cancel it as well and looks like I'll have to call you! Make it simpler. 

FBCWylie
Rookie
I can easily toggle this on, but not get rid of it? Its 2020 guys, time to update.
VanceM1
Rookie

I also want to remove Inbox Preview from my billing. I signed up by mistake. It is very misleading how it is added. Also I live outside the US and calling is impossible. This is ridiculous and I am considering using a different service. I have used Constant Contact for many years, but this may indeed push me into another service.

VanceM1
Rookie

I was looking to send resend and email and accidentally signed up for Inbox Preview. Now I cannot delete the service unless I call them. I live in Dubai and calling would be too expensive. This is to much of a scam. I should be allowed to delete this add-on without calling anyone. I have been a long time CC customer, but this may indeed get me to change services.This is ridiculous!

JackS995
Rookie

Inbox preview was misleadingly added to my account as an add on by a simple click without warning or ability to cancel. Gain some ethics and stop trying to take advantage of your customers before they permanently leave you for another service that has integrity.

BetteR1
Campaign Contributor

I can't figure out how to delete it either.   Didn't even know I signed up for it (don't think I did!)

ChelseaL59
Rookie

Definitely needs to be added. I just accidentally added the SEO to my account (no warning that I was even making a purchase - shame on you guys) and now there is no way to easily remove it. 

JenniferR536
Rookie

I also added an "add on" by accident. It would be nice to be able to cancel with one click. Even if that capability was only available the first 48 hours after purchase.

Fuji19
Rookie
At 10:30cst 5/29, I waited 20 minutes for the 3rd time since accidently purchasing Preview In Box feature. I finally got to speak with an associate. "Gaston" told me that I needed to contact Litmus at a third party number to remove this $10 service fee (it was the same 855-229-5506 number) After another 20 minute wait I was able to remove the fee but this is the second negative experience. There is no reason for me to keep using Constant Contact. Aside from the 'Gastons,' not providing an immediate 'undo' option for these purchases is flaw. Thank you, Christine
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More