Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Cancel add-ons like Inbox Preview without calling billing

I was able to purchase the add-on inbox preview within seconds, of course because they will earn $10 extra from my account per month.  But in order to remove it I need to call billing.  I can understand calling billing to cancel the service but a simple add-on?  This is silly and set-up so people won't call.

40 Comments

This still isn't fixed.  Its a joke.  I just somehow got this added to my account and dont see a way to cancel and your support is not open on the weekend

KimberlyV978
Rookie

Agree. Trying to cancel an add on and impossible to do so when I’m at work and they are closed when I’m off 

MarcW364
Rookie

awful scam. 

felyndr
Rookie

i signed up  for inbox preview by mistake- i just want to cancel this part of my account- really should allow us to do this on the web vx sitting on hold for 15 mins...I was able to sign up online should be just as easy to cancel this too

SuzanneM230
Rookie

I also signed up for inbox preview by mistake.  Their wording is misleading and now that I want to take it off I can't find a way to do so.  I have been on hold for 20 minutes.  Who knows how long I will be waiting.  This shouldn't be this difficult.  

StephenH838
Rookie

Agree!  We should be able to add and delete services without calling customer service.  Very annoying.

TravisM327
Rookie

This issue is still not fixed. One mistaken click and you are signed up. Then you have to spend 20 minutes (and counting) to get it resolved. Not good!

TedR49
Rookie
Can sign up via the website, but nowhere to cancel it. What's up with that?
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - Does Not Meet Idea Requirements

In alliance with our Idea Guidelines, we will be closing this idea. Discussion of billing policies are best suited for our billing teams as they can often be specific to individual accounts or involve sensitive information.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Gathering Information

There are two bolded callouts to Inbox Preview being an add-on service and messaging that you will need to contact us to remove the service. Were you not seeing this messaging when activating Inbox Preview?

Caitlin_M_0-1667231716512.png

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More