cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel online!

Cancel online!

Hi Constant contact. We've used you off and on now for a while. A few months ago I kept getting calls from you to sign up and now we are saddled with a $40 per month fee for a service we rarely use. As a small business owner I don't respect that. I also think its pretty awful to not include a means to cancel online but rather make customers call you. A former customer,

176 Comments
I am very annoyed that there is no way for me to cancel other than calling. I don't have extra time to call during your hours. All I want to do is cancel but I guess I will let my card company know, which I can do online.
a little of nothing. Everytime I do something you want more money. You will be losing my$40 a month soon!

I agree with these comments. Constant Contact doesn't HAVE to speak to people to get the account activity correct and to communicate necessary information. It is bad business, and seems a tiny bit sleazy. If you can sign up online, you can disactivate online. Duh.

Awful policies, after one year and $600 in billing I get flagged from 11 recipients for spam on a list of 3,400 and they want me to go through the list one by one and manually verify each one, then call them back and provide them with a new list so they can verify. The best part is that I'll continue to get billed until I complete it and cannot send out marketing in the interim. Thanks, but no thanks... take a hike Constant Contact.

Occasional Visitor

I received notification today that you are still billing me but I am not using your tool currently. I went to cancel and there is no online option!! and rang all numbers and none worked!

Please cancel my subscription immediately and email me to confirm this is complete, plus call me to confirm.

I eagerly await your response!

st

Occasional Visitor

This is the worst system I've seen. I will never use constant contact again!

Regular Visitor

Agree with all the rest. The system is ridiculous! 

I only used 3 months, (tenichally only use for 2 months or less) I didn't used the trials because of my contact list is over, whats the point of using the trials when my contact list is over the limit so I sign up 1 year plan since I thought it shouldn't be that bad, but BIG mistake. I want to cancel, they don't refund me the remaining and continue to deduct $5 every month to maintain the account. I already said I don't want the account. What is the point of  paying something I don't need!

I'm still waiting for them to get back to me and finding ways to cancel the transactions with my bank. 

Occasional Visitor

Hi, i just cancelled my account via chat. Here is the link to the page where you can find this option.

https://www.constantcontact.com/help

Would be nice if the site let me do that!!
Occasional Visitor

Agreed, They have everything EXCEPT ability to cancel/close acct. AND way too hard to even find the ph # info to call and cancel acct. I understand the logic... but poor cust svc. As I was considering my options... I decided to cx it all-together just b/c it was so deceptive.