cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel online!

Cancel online!

Hi Constant contact. We've used you off and on now for a while. A few months ago I kept getting calls from you to sign up and now we are saddled with a $40 per month fee for a service we rarely use. As a small business owner I don't respect that. I also think its pretty awful to not include a means to cancel online but rather make customers call you. A former customer,

180 Comments

Thanks for sharing this feedback!

Agree - find this ridiculous and am cancelling out of principle.

A forced rate increase...then cant cancel online.

Making it hard to cancel is not a great approach. Some people don't have the ability to call in on a specific day. You should make it available on the site.
Why is there no option to cancel online? So inconvenient to have to call in and wait forever to cancel! Most companies offer a quick click cancellation...
Status changed to: New

Thanks for posting this feedback! We do have you call in for the security of the account but this is good feedback for the future.

Thanks again. 

Why not allow customers to cancel service online? It wastes my time to have to call 8-5 EST.
Occasional Visitor
It would be nice to have a way to cancel without calling someone. You can sign up online, after all, why not extend the same courtesy when leaving? Thanks!
I've been on hold for 10 min. Wont renew again just because this is the dumbest way to opt out
Occasional Visitor
Will not allow you to cancel, I had to phone my bank and get them to refuse payment when Constant Contact tried to collect payment via my debit card.