cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel online!

Cancel online!

Hi Constant contact. We've used you off and on now for a while. A few months ago I kept getting calls from you to sign up and now we are saddled with a $40 per month fee for a service we rarely use. As a small business owner I don't respect that. I also think its pretty awful to not include a means to cancel online but rather make customers call you. A former customer,

164 Comments
Can you make it easier to cancel an account without calling a number that leaves you on hold?

Why cant we just cancel online

Monday - Friday - really?

I had no idea what this was! I need to cancel! How do I do this?

Occasional Visitor

I agree, its a disgrace.  As of today, I cant even access my account info online..Managing campaigns is the oNLY option CC gives me on Firefox! :-/Capture d’écran 2017-11-18 à 17.52.57.png

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New

Hello @HerbW4,

Currently in order to cancel your account you just need to give a quick call to our Billing team. Their contact information can be found here: https://community.constantcontact.com/contact-support.

DO NOT I REPEAT NEVER EVER TRUST CONSTANT CONTACT THEY WILL SCAM YOU, STEAL YOUR MONEY, GO ABOVE AND BEYOND TO NOT ALLOW YOU TO DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT. THEY ARE SKETCHY AND BAD BUSINESS I RECCOMEND ANY OTHER SERVICE OTHER THAN THEM. IT WILL BE THE BIGGEST REGRET AND MISTAKE YOU EVER MADE. THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIBLE AND EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS WEBSITE IS A JOKE. IF YOU WANT TO LOOK AND FEEL LIKE A COMPLETE IDIOT WHO JUST GOT RIPPED OFF OVER AND OVER, SIGN UP FOR CONSTANT CONTACT, IF YOU WANT TO SUCCEED AND LOOK PROFESSIONAL AND PROFIT FROM YOUR MARKETING USE ANY OTHER SERVICE AVAILABLE I PROMISE YOU, YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT. YOU WILL HOW EVER TRULY REGRET USING CONSTANT CONTACT. 

I'm trying to cancel my account online, but CC is forcing me to call their "billing" department (aka sales team), then wait on hold, then speak with someone, and answer a bunch of questions.  This is unacceptable, and unethical.  What a mess.  Small business owners shouldn't be taken advantage of like this.  It's 2017.

It would be great if you could set up a way for us to cancel our accounts without having to go through the hassle of calling. Every year I go through this. I just want to subscribe for one month and cancelling becomes a major hassle. It makes the site not very user friendly. I don't want to be talked into a greater subscription because I rent a house and I don't run a business.
I agree! There is no option to cancel, info is difficult to locate and we can't contact anyone in the evenings. I want out!! I did not sign up for a prepay option.

I also need to cancel my account as the company is moving in a different direction when we do online email campaigns. I find it very ODD that a web based business that offers email marketing communication services  does not allow online canceling of their account. Has nothing to do with security as you can edit credit card info and even purchase additional services or upgrade your entire account. This one thing alone speaks volumes  about this company. Good Bye! No referrals from me! Calling on Monday.