cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel online!

Cancel online!

Hi Constant contact. We've used you off and on now for a while. A few months ago I kept getting calls from you to sign up and now we are saddled with a $40 per month fee for a service we rarely use. As a small business owner I don't respect that. I also think its pretty awful to not include a means to cancel online but rather make customers call you. A former customer,

180 Comments
Occasional Visitor

It's so difficult to cancel the account. I called the international number but they couldn't help me because I signed up through hostgator. Instead, I have to go through hostgator. This is really frustrating. Why can't I just cancel online like the other providers?

We stopped using our account over a year ago and will not be renewing when the due date occurs.  We do not have the time or money to make an international call from Australia and as there is no option that I can see to cancel online we have  cancelled the credit card. We had prepaid in error for the year we have not used and of course could not get a refund so we are out of pocket and you have benefited. We are now using Mail chimp instead and saving money.

if you are going to require us to cancel via phone then you have to give us 24 hour access to someone via phone.  Get with the times!

Such a joke. If you wish to insist on calls to cancel and are selling a product globablly you can't have a number which is only open for US hours.

Visitor
Today I endeavored to suspend my account to save my small non-profit $45.00. I tried desperately to do this on line last night but you don't allow it. I called today just as my account was to be charged and luckily I was told that my account would not be charged but then the operator hung up on me and now I am calling again. I am very, very disappointed with this poor service. I will not pay the $45.00 if somehow it is charged. I am calling again to verify and I have many other questions for you. How dare you hang up -- after you say to the client, "don't hang up." Really!?
Occasional Visitor

I have desperately been trying to cancel my account and am unable to contact you during your opening hours. I am not able to cancel online. I signed up for constant contacts because I thought paying for it would mean better looking e-mails, but the layouts are not as good as mailchimp which is free AND mailchimp can be cancelled online....so now, not only am I leaving, but I am unhappy, frustrated, paying for a service I don't use and I have to try to take time out from my shift at work to call during US business hours. Makes no sense. If you have to call to cancel, you should have to call to sign up. I am never using this product again nor recommending it to anyone.

I find it very disappointing that I have to make a phone call to cancel my account. I don't have time for this and think it's scammy that there's no trigger to pull in my account online to accomplish this.
Occasional Visitor

I am overseas and find my account is locked out, plus its a weekend in the US and there is no support available online. I need to launch a fresh campaign and am unable to do so. I should explain I am an occasional user, a few times a year and it appears that you want me to pay the month $45 all year in order to do that. I had called you when I was last in the US and I thought we had set it up so that I could refresh the billing when I needed to use this service

Please put the option to cancel on your site. I should not have to call you.
Occasional Visitor
Shouldn't I be able to suspend or cancel my account without calling someone?