cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel online

Cancel online

I am frustrated that I can't simply cancel my account online. You can easily take our payments and change payments but you make it difficult to cancel our account; I have to contact during business hours and you don't have customer support during the weekends?! This makes me not want to use constant contact in the future.

61 Comments
You should not have to call in to terminate an account. It is a sleazy marketing ploy.
Frequent Visitor
why is it so difficult for me to find out how to put a hold on my account or cancel until i resubscribe in April? i have go to "ed" in upper right corner and impossible to find under account.... that would make sense. thank you Peggy
Occasional Visitor

I am also very surprised that you don't provide an email address, or a simple button "cancel my account" for that matter. I have to make a costly international phone call to cancel something I don't use??

I can only see this as a deliberate hurdle to keep you from cancelling. (and no, I am not buying the "security concerns" argument)

Bad service!

Cancelling a CC account should be an online option.

I would like to be able to close my account within my profile/account login - thank you!

Constant Contact, it appears you are not listening to, empathizing with and helping your prospects and customers. To just parrot back a canned answer is poor relationship management and poor reputation management. It's unprofessional, unethical and poor form. 

Michael

I am at work trying to cancel this account and there is over a 30 minute wait.  This is unacceptable for any business.  There needs to be another way to cancel.  I am going to try to remove my billing information next.

The CC cancelation process is so bad. They force you to call and then make you wait on the phone forever! This from a company that specializes in email and helping people opt out. But they try to block clients from  opting out of their service! I suggest you use instead. 

The CC cancelation process is so bad. They force you to call and then make you wait on the phone FOREVER to speak with a human! This from a company that specializes in email and helping people opt out. But they try to block clients from  opting out of their service! I will never recommend this service to any clients again. I suggest you use  instead. 

Visitor

I find it reprehensible that an email company makes you jump through such hoops to cancel as to call in, especially when its not a 24hour call center or a toll-free call. You will never get my business!!!

Regular Visitor

Agreed. This is ridiculous. We should be able to cancel online anytime. We used to recommend Constant Contact to our clients. Now anytime email marketing comes up in a conversation we will advise against using Constant Contact.