cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel online!

Cancel online!

Hi Constant contact. We've used you off and on now for a while. A few months ago I kept getting calls from you to sign up and now we are saddled with a $40 per month fee for a service we rarely use. As a small business owner I don't respect that. I also think its pretty awful to not include a means to cancel online but rather make customers call you. A former customer,

227 Comments
I need cancel my account now please
Status changed to: New

Hi,

I am sorry for the inconvenience but you will need to call into our Billing department to cancel your account. This is for the security of your account. 

Billing support

(855) 229-5506 for US & Canadian customers (toll-free)

• Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. - 9 p.m. ET

1-781-472-8120 for International customers

0808 234 0945 for United Kingdom customers (free)

• Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. - 4 a.m. GMT
  • Saturday - Sunday: 3 p.m. - 1 a.m. GMT

Thanks for understanding!

I think it is unfair that canceling an account is such a hidden and convoluted process. I have not used this service for months and I have been billed repeatedly. Now that I have time to handle this, I can't. Not a good show of transparency, like you are trying to make it hard for customers to exit their plans. I don't like companies that do that. Please reply with clear instructions as to how to delete my account. Thank you

Hi @Extraordinarie- 

Thanks for your feedback, I am sorry to hear you want to cancel. The billing team here will be happy to help complete this for you over the phone. We do require you cancel; via phone for the security of your account and contact lists.

Here is a link to the Billing Team's contact information. 

Occasional Visitor
I find it insulting that it is intentionally made difficult to cancel an account, forcing the me to call to cancel my account. I am calling from Australia and will never use constant contact again.

I'm sorry for the frustration this has caused but we appreciate your feedback. At this time we do require you call in to cancel so we can verify the account and make sure you have a copy of your content. 

Occasional Visitor

Allow users to suspend their account simply by clicking a link on the CC website.