cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel online!

Cancel online!

Hi Constant contact. We've used you off and on now for a while. A few months ago I kept getting calls from you to sign up and now we are saddled with a $40 per month fee for a service we rarely use. As a small business owner I don't respect that. I also think its pretty awful to not include a means to cancel online but rather make customers call you. A former customer,

215 Comments
Occasional Visitor
Why can't I cancel online? I called and was on hold for too long. There needs to be a way to cancel online without having to call your sales people. Please!!
Please cancel my subscription. I cannot see anyway on your site to do so
Occasional Visitor

Dear Team,

In my account section, there should be "Cancel account" or "Cancel a subscription" button, So that I can cancel my account at any time or I can cancel the subscription of the current plan.

There should be rights to cancel account/subscription to agents of chat support.

We work in different time zones. So need to cancel account/subscription using chat support.

I hope you will consider this.

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New

Hi @ArleneG536,

If you would like to cancel your account, you can reach our billing support team for assistance. Their contact information can be found here: https://community.constantcontact.com/contact-support

Thanks for using Constant Contact,

Rob L.

Visitor

I want to cancel my account and I live in Australia and the call centre is not open in our daylight hours. How unfair. Not happy. 

Occasional Visitor

I have sent an email to billing@constantcontact.com to cancel my subscription, I expect this to be followed through.

I will absolutely not be forced to call an international number when your sign-up process mentions several times that you can "Cancel at any time!!"

I have cancelled my paypal direct debit, good luck getting any more money out of me.

Terrible company

Visitor
I've spent 30 minutes searching your site and find no easy way to cancel my account. This should be a simple button I can click within my account page.
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New

Hi @BBL-Prez28

Any cancellations have to be done over the phone by our billing support team. If you would like to cancel your account, you can find our billing teams contact information on this page.

Thanks,

Rob L.

Occasional Visitor
It is extraordinarily difficult to cancel a package, almost scam-like how you treat existing customers that apparently don't need or want your services anymore.
Occasional Visitor

Amazed that I can't cancel online.