cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel online!

Cancel online!

Hi Constant contact. We've used you off and on now for a while. A few months ago I kept getting calls from you to sign up and now we are saddled with a $40 per month fee for a service we rarely use. As a small business owner I don't respect that. I also think its pretty awful to not include a means to cancel online but rather make customers call you. A former customer,

229 Comments

Constant Contact should be ashamed for making it so difficult to cancel an account. I live in Tokyo and am unable to call during the office hours, meanwhile you have my credit card information and bill my card month after month. I used to be an evangelist for Constant Contact, but from now on I will urge colleagues to never trust an organization that does not allow an easy exit from billing. I will encourage them to use other services. It is like not being able to opt-out of spam email easily. Shame on Constant Contact **Removed By Moderator**

Account suspension is difficult. There is no apparent way to stop things other than a phone call.

I agree. I was told that we could suspend at any time and as often as needed, but wasn't told that we could ONLY do it by phone. Since we can unsuspend 24/7 on the website, I assumed we could suspend as well on the website. This is an issue. 

Occasional Visitor
We cannot incur another monthly charge for this inactive account. I need to delete this company account, but I cannot locate how to delete it. I have deleted all contacts from the account. Please help me find the page/panel where I can delete this account. Please advise.

Hi @ValenciaCollegeMSC 

I am sorry to hear you want to close your account! Our billing team will be able to help via phone. At this time, you must call to close the account in order to review the terms of cancelling as well as  understand what will happen with any information that is in the account currently.

The billing team is available Monday- Friday, 7am-9pm EST. Here is a link to their contact information!

Thanks,

Please advise
Honored Contributor

You have to call them.

Honored Contributor

Hi @DaveT744 

@Clique_Marketing is correct, you will need to give us a call to cancel your account. You can call 1-855-229-5506. They will be able to help you with that. Your account will remain open and in billable status until you reach out to them.

Thanks in advance.

Occasional Visitor
Please cancel my account
CTCT Employee

Hello @IAAPII1 , 

In order to cancel your account, we would need you to call in to our billing team to speak with them.  Their contact information and hours can be found here.  Please keep in mind that your account is still active at this time, and will remain billable until you can reach our billing team to cancel the account.  

Thanks,