Cancel online

I am frustrated that I can't simply cancel my account online. You can easily take our payments and change payments but you make it difficult to cancel our account; I have to contact during business hours and you don't have customer support during the weekends?! This makes me not want to use constant contact in the future.

255 Comments
AnjaliT
Participant

Wow all of this so helpful. And challenging -- I live in New Zealand (am I really supposed to call during business hours?) I would appreciate help canceling my account. 

SystemU
Participant
Cancel plans without calling.
user176672
Participant
I have been trying to cancel my account with Constant Contact. There are no email addresses to whom I am allowed to correspond, making it nigh on impossible to cancel. I appreciate you want as much business as can be generated, but this does not seem to be an ethical way to carry out your business. I therefore choose to use this method along with any other that I am able find amongst your labyrinth of links to cancel my account I
DebraM8280
Participant
How do I cancel my account?
user804823
Participant
The fact that you've made it so hard to cancel your subscription is all people need to see to look for another marketing software. **bleep** you
What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More

What's New

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More