Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Constant Contact crap

0 Votes
Site is kind of a nightmare. Your email server my campaign is assigned to is blacklisted. Your chat feature sucks (old software), and you promote WEAK easily hacked passwords for accounts by not allowing longer passwords or passwords with symbols in them. You fail to indicate what exactly the password rules you've implemented (note: it would be helpful if you indicated what the rules were for passwords, but it would be FAR MORE secure if you instead DIDNT HAVE RESTRICTIVE RULES). Since I am basically running into obstacles at every turn today trying to use my $100/month account, I'm going to send today's campaign via Sendgrid.
2 Comments
Rob_L
Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hello @LeeAnnB69 

Thank you for your feedback. I am hoping that you can answer a few follow-up questions to help us make improvements. Can you elaborate on what you mean when you say that we "promote weake easily hacked passwords". Currently we only have a few limitations on passwords, requiring at least six characters that can be any standard keyboard character, with the notable exception being the open and close carats (< and >). We have an FAQ with this information located here. If there is another site that says otherwise, please let me know and I will look into having it updated.

As far as our email servers go, customers are not assigned to individual servers, and mail is sent out from the next available mail server. In addition our test emails send from a different set of servers from scheduled mail. If you have something showing that one of our servers may be blacklisted, could you please send it to us as a response to this post? If we missed something, our developers will work to address it as urgently as possible.

As far as our chat system goes, do you have any specific feedback on ways we can improve the chat system? We would love to know what we're doing wrong so we can make changes to improve the system.

Thank you for using Constant Contact,

Rob L.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We haven't heard back from you so we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! If you would like to continue the conversation, please feel free to reply here in the Community or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More