cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant Contact won't let me cancel account

Constant Contact won't let me cancel account

I represent a not for profit Rotary Club that raises and then distributes funds to numerous charities in the New York City area. We were convinced by a former member to set up a Constant Contact account some time ago, but we have never really needed it. I contacted CC by phone recently in an attempt to cancel the account,  but I was informed that because we prepaid our fee a year in advance (in an attempt to save some money) we cannot cancel the account and get a pro-rated refund. This represents several hundred dollars, which could be put to better use then paying for an unused e-mail account. I consider this a rather heavy handed way of doing business and I will be submitting this disturbing practice to Rotary International, in an attempt to keep other Rotary Clubs across the country from falling into this trap and hopefully suggest they consider using one of your competitors instead.

Bob De Gennaro

1 Comment
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hello @BobD998,

I completely understand the frustration. I've gone ahead and opened this post for voting, thank you for this feedback.