cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Custom fields

0 Votes

Custom fields

Please add the ability for different field types—radio buttons, check boxes, etc.
5 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @ZacharyT56

Thank you for your feedback. Just to clarify, where in the system would you like these options? Are you referring to our email campaigns in general or the RSVP block specifically or something else?

Thanks,

Rob L.

Visitor

Visitor

1) Upon adding a custom field, allow checkbox and dropdown boxes so there is no room for error when using the custom field later on.  I'm pretty sure Mailchimp allows this.  

2) Custom fields need to have accurate information for automation, segmentation, and reporting.  

Thanks.   Lori 

CTCT Employee

Hey @LoriE834, thanks for sharing this. Are you looking for the checkboxes to be available for contacts to choose from within the signup forms? 

Visitor

No.  I'm looking to be able to add a custom field with the ability to have a customized drop-down box so I can choose a value to assign to it.  The customized field would appear in Constant Contact on the Contact (edit) window.  So... it would be a  manual update (most likely) on my part.  Hope that makes sense.  Lori