Customer Service

I chose to purchase an account today with one of your reps, who entered my credit card information and subscription into someone else's account. This was a HUGE security risk for me and the person who's account he put it under.  It took me almost 3 hours and 9 people to fix my issue today. All of the people I spoke to today, except the last one, constantly interrupt when I'm talking and don't let me explain anything as if they have tons of other things to be doing instead of helping me. I got hung up on once when I was trying to explain (for the 5th time) what the issue was with the account and the call got disconnected 2 other times. If they would not have been rushing so much today, maybe my account wouldn't have been made incorrectly and I would not have spent that much time fixing someone else's mistake today. Everyone I spoke with, other than Bobby and Nazim,  either did not understand how to fix things, or they claimed they fixed something and actually made more mistakes that had to be fixed by the last person I spoke with. I urge you to have a much better system for customer service so I don't have to speak with 9 different people to fix something that was not my mistake to begin with. It is also extremely frustrating that I have been given several phone numbers to contact when I think I will be able to speak with the same person, who already knows me and my account, but it is simply an automated number. While I completely understand that sales are important, customers should absolutely be more important. Today, Constant Contact put my personal financial information at risk by putting my credit card on someone else's account and no one wanted to listen long enough to entirely fix the issue, which prompted me to have to call back multiple times and be bounced to multiple people. I was also told that there were no supervisors or managers to speak with, unless I wanted to wait for 5 days. I truly hope that there is a much better transition into actually using your product. I certainly don't feel like a valued customer at all right now!

I also was told a coach would contact me for a demo meeting after I signed up today but I have not email from a coach and haven't been able to speak to the person who set up my account incorrectly. I don't even know who to contact about these issues. If I don't know how to use the product, I cannot keep subscribing. 

2 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @Monica77

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us. We apologize for the experience you had with the billing on your account and have tracked this feedback with the appropriate teams on your behalf! This is definitely not the experience we want our users to have. For future, if you have any questions or concerns while working in your account our support can be reached in the Get Help section of the Community, chat, and by phone at these hours and numbers.

As for your onboarding coach - we have taken a closer look at your account and can see this agent has reached out by email to the address on file. If you have received that email we recommend responding directly to it with any further questions you may have about your on boarding appointment. If you have not received this email please don’t hesitate to respond to this post as we would be happy to assist you further.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More