Customers are forced to stay. I was promised 3 months free!!

0 Votes

I was promised 3 months free. Well, I am still billed. And it's not possible to cancel online. This is so annoying. I have never seen such a stupid approach to customers in my life.

3 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @ALPARSLANS1 we apologize for any confusion there may have been with the billing on your account. While we do offer free trials, we also do offer users a 30-day money back guarantee. With that said I can see you were able to speak with our support and successfully cancel your account.

ALPARSLANS1
Campaign Contributor

Yes, your support guy told me that he won't return my money. Offered me a %60 discount to stay and another free month. I told him that this software is not what was described to me and not what I need at the moment.  he said you agreed to buy. And when I told him about the free 3 months discount due to a referral from my accountant he said that he wasn't the one who gave the discount so he does not care....I had to hang up the phone. No dignity.

Frankie_P

Hi @ALPARSLANS1 due to account security we are unable to go into a account's billing details here in the Community. We have however passed along your feedback to our Billing Support on your behalf. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More