Disappointed

0 Votes
Hello Austin, I want to cancel my constant contact email. I didn't realize that you changed me out of my 30days free trial to a permanent subscription. Start FREE Today! No credit card required. I also did not get a notice prior to being charged. Austin, I have spoken to other reps at constant contact and was told that I should not have been charged for a free 30 days trial. It's not even 30 days yet and I'm charged a second fee. I do not like to be misled. Please refund my charges. I shared with the Reps that I would consider staying and downgrading to a different service, but after how my account been charged with no notice, I would like to cancel and get a full refund for now. Disappointed Audrey Thomas (404)915-6117
1 Comment
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @AudreyT53 we apologize for the experience you've had with the billing on your account! We have taken a look at your account and can see it was successfully canceled. Your feedback on this has been tracked to the appropriate teams in the meantime.

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More