Events Campaign Hidden Fee

I am very disappointed in the trickery that was done on fee for event campaigns. We took a lot of time to get a design made, approved by supervisors and committee, add and populate a new group for the use of this campaign and then suddenly as I'm ready to send it out find I am going to have a $50 charge for this feature. Very upsetting to go through a lot of effort with no warning that there would be an additional charge.
4 Comments
Hannah_M
Status changed to: Voting Open

LisaH2305
Participant
I have spent hours getting ready to send out an event/registration with a payment option campaign only to find out there are hidden fees. I had no idea I would be charged an additional $50 to send this event. It is after 1:00 in the morning and I have to get up early to get ready to go to my store. I am frustrated because I don't have $50 to put toward this one event campaign. I also do not want to increase the plan I have. I would like to be able to send out the 1-4 emails a month on the plan I am currently on without having to pay extra.
IrithB
Participant
I just spent well over an hour creating a survey, and now I see I need to pay you to use it. That should be stated up front! I am going to use a free survey service, but that doesn't give me back all the time I spent creating my current survey on Constant Contact. Given how much I pay you per month, I am really annoyed. I don't use your service that much, and I feel like you are nickeling and diming me at every turn.
Hannah_M
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More