Events Campaign Hidden Fee

0 Votes

Events Campaign Hidden Fee

I am very disappointed in the trickery that was done on fee for event campaigns. We took a lot of time to get a design made, approved by supervisors and committee, add and populate a new group for the use of this campaign and then suddenly as I'm ready to send it out find I am going to have a $50 charge for this feature. Very upsetting to go through a lot of effort with no warning that there would be an additional charge.
4 Comments
Status changed to: Voting Open

Occasional Visitor
I have spent hours getting ready to send out an event/registration with a payment option campaign only to find out there are hidden fees. I had no idea I would be charged an additional $50 to send this event. It is after 1:00 in the morning and I have to get up early to get ready to go to my store. I am frustrated because I don't have $50 to put toward this one event campaign. I also do not want to increase the plan I have. I would like to be able to send out the 1-4 emails a month on the plan I am currently on without having to pay extra.
I just spent well over an hour creating a survey, and now I see I need to pay you to use it. That should be stated up front! I am going to use a free survey service, but that doesn't give me back all the time I spent creating my current survey on Constant Contact. Given how much I pay you per month, I am really annoyed. I don't use your service that much, and I feel like you are nickeling and diming me at every turn.
Status changed to: Closed - No Action