Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Extremely disappointed

0 Votes
I joined Constant Contact as a way to communicate with my team in my business. During COVID, many people turned to network marketing as a way to supplement and provide for their families. I had hoped to use Constant Contact as a way to communicate to a growing team of people about new and exciting things happening. Instead, my account was shut down, without any notice, because of the "industry" I am involved in and because "the industry is associated with today's biggest spam offenders." While network marketing has its share of bad apples (like EVERY industry), there ARE some companies that are trying to do things right and trying to truly help families build legitimate foundations for their families. It's extremely disappointing and unfortunate that Constant Contact chooses not to review campaigns for what they actually are but instead decides that because a campaign matches someone's feelings about the industry overall, they cancel an account. Our industry is based on word of mouth which is of course, how you also build your business. But instead of a referral, I'll be sharing about my extremely disappointing interaction with this business and make sure that others in this industry know that it's clear Constant Contact doesn't support this industry or the people in it. It's not personal. It's business.
1 Comment
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @dreambigwithq  thank you for sharing this feedback with us! We thank you for this information and suggestion and will pass this along to those that make updates and changes to our Policies and Terms Of Service. If you have any further questions or concerns we ask that you please contact our Account Review Department directly at these hours and numbers.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More