General account updating usability is lacking.

It is very hard to do anything within the website in maintaining my account information. It is 2-3 steps, if not more, to change a single piece of information. There is no general area that I can simply update all information at once and submit.
3 Comments
Occasional Participant
I just took over our school's Constant Contact account, and received no training from the outgoing "owner" -- so I'm trying to find all the hidden places where her name, address, email and other info is buried! (I'm also making a quick start manual for the NEXT person so they can save a few hours in the learning curve.) I wish there were one place where you can override ALL the previously set email address permissions, statuses, signature, footer, etc. -- I did find the Verify Address screen that showed which were (B) and (C) addresses, but even from there you had to change them elsewhere. Thanks for listening!
Status changed to: New
Thanks for sharing this feedback!
Participant
I need to update my payment method, instead I am taken to a page dedicated to products. Please just let people update their payment method without making them go through the annoyance of additional unwanted services.
What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More