Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Billing Experience on Trial Account

0 Votes

I was a constant contact user for many years from inception and recently created a FREE account to test the waters. What a mistake that was. The system is outdated and does not have any support agents to chat with, just automated nonsense chatbots. I also NEVER knowingly gave permission to charge my card and didn't get any emails to that effect, just a surprise charge on my credit card that I couldn't email support about and couldn't chat with support about. Absolutely the worst support I've had in a long time. DELETE MY ACCOUNT and NEVER CONTACT ME AGAIN You are dead to me.

1 Comment
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @user7642023 thank you for sharing this feedback with us! We apologize this is the experience you've had with your account. While we do offer users a free 60-day trial, we also offer a 30-day money back guarantee. Support is also available by phone or chat Monday through Sunday at these hours and numbers. However, due to account security our chat support is unable to assist with billing related requests. Instead we ask that you call into our Billing Support directly. With that said I can see our Billing Support was able to assist with canceling your account.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More