cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Some customers are seeing intermittent errors when attempting to upload a new image or insert an image into their email. While we look into getting this fixed we have found if you try to reattempt your previous action, the image will be visible. We apologize for this inconvenience.

I Want to deactivate mi account

0 Votes

I Want to deactivate mi account

I Was just taking a look.
40 Comments
Hi, I just subscribed, and I did not think this was what I thought it was. I'm completely beside the track. But I noticed that I might need you some day, so please take me off the account. then, I might take advantage of your 60 day trial another time. thank you Stephanie Charest

Hi Stephanie, 

In order to cancel the account we would need to have you give us a call. Our billing team will be happy to get the account closed or suspended--whichever option works best for you.

Can you give them a call? Here's a link to their contact information! 

Status changed to: New

I'm looking to send out a bulk email here two many steps and I need to send out 1000 email and you system only allow one by one

Hi @carlosm037

I am sorry to hear of your frustration. You are able to send out bulk emails at once using Constant Contact but during the trial period you are limited to how many people you send to.  Once it is a paid account you will be able to send to as many contacts at once as you would like, you a billed based on the number of contacts saved in the account. 

If you decide the account doesn't work for you there is no need to cancel as your trial will end on it's own after the 60-day period. 

Occasional Visitor
We're trying to send our first email, but we cannot due to the fact we have over 100 du rivers. Looks like the only way to do it is "buy now". That is wrong. How do we know if this will work for us if we cannot utilize the features. Please email us back and let us know how to proceed with our 100 plus subscribers without buying without really getting to try this out. Thank you.

I'm sorry to hear of your frustration. We do have a few different account types that are different in the trial phase. I see you were able to send an email to 120 contacts with reporting showing 75 opens. Were you looking to complete another campaign in addition to this email?

Unless you're a Windows user this service sucks. And you're free trial sucks.

Hi @JanosG3

I'm sorry to hear this! The system is designed to be compatible on PC, MAC and some mobile browsers (using the app). Can you tell me more about what you are experiencing?

Frequent Visitor

When I delete a photo and/or text farther down in an 2-mail newsletter,  the text at the top of the block moves down and then its not possible to get it to move back up.  I find that anything I do on constant contact takes me 5 times as long.  My friends how use have none of these problems.

HI @RichardL0

I am sorry to hear of this frustration. Can you tell me the name of an email this is happening in so I can take a look? Also, what browser are you working in so I can try to replicate the situation.

how can i make sure my account is deactivated?how do i deactivate it?

HI @BiancaG96

I am sorry to hear you want to close the account. Since this is a trial account you are able to just let the time run out without any problem. You haven't inserted any credit card information so your account will end on it's own.

Thanks!

Please close my trial account. After navigating around and comparing your service with theirs, I have decided to go with another email marketing provider. Thank you.

Hi @SarahB703
I am sorry to hear the account won't work out for you. Since it is still a trial account you won't need to cancel, it will just end when its out of time. You are welcome to remove information from the account if you would like or it will be archived for 90 days if you changed your mind.

Thanks!

Solution Provider
To date no one has ever contacted me and it's been over a week? PTS Multimedia - Rhonda Arnold

Hi @RhondaA374

I see your trial account is set up as a regular account with us. Did you want to find out about becoming a Business Partner with Constant Contact? If you want to apply the application is available online! Check it out here. 

This site also has tons of information for you if you have any additional questions.

Thanks!

Hi @MayckC

I took a look at your account and see you've got an open trial with us so if it's not going to work for you it's fine to just let it end on it's own. There's not a need to cancel the account as we have not collected any credit card information. 

Status changed to: Functioning as designed

Occasional Visitor

In response to the multiple calls I have received: No, I don't need assistance. No, I don't want to talk to someone. I don't want calls from identified numbers. I don't want multiple messages left in my voice mail. I want to hear nothing unless I initiate the call. Take me off your system and for the love of God, put me on your "Do not call" list. Your sales tactics drove me to. Congratulations.

HI @MartyH480

I am sorry to hear of this experience. Your account is a trial so you don't need to cancel. It will end on it's own when your time is up.

I did update your Communication preferences to "Do Not Call" for you moving forward.

Thanks!

I thought it is free on yahoo
Occasional Visitor
Please delete my account

Hi @michaelm1446

Thanks for posting, I am sorry to hear you won't be using this account. This is currently a trial account so you can let it expire and will not see any charge if you have no interest. 

Thanks!

Hi @ChrisR34414

Thanks for posting, I am sorry to hear you won't be using the account. Since this is a trial you can let the account expire without any need to input a credit card. Thanks!

Status changed to: Closed - No Action

My fiancé and I want to deactivate the account because we don't have finances to pay for the account.