Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Want to deactivate mi account

0 Votes

I Want to deactivate mi account

I Was just taking a look.
40 Comments
Hi, I just subscribed, and I did not think this was what I thought it was. I'm completely beside the track. But I noticed that I might need you some day, so please take me off the account. then, I might take advantage of your 60 day trial another time. thank you Stephanie Charest

Hi Stephanie, 

In order to cancel the account we would need to have you give us a call. Our billing team will be happy to get the account closed or suspended--whichever option works best for you.

Can you give them a call? Here's a link to their contact information! 

Status changed to: New

I'm looking to send out a bulk email here two many steps and I need to send out 1000 email and you system only allow one by one

Hi @carlosm037

I am sorry to hear of your frustration. You are able to send out bulk emails at once using Constant Contact but during the trial period you are limited to how many people you send to.  Once it is a paid account you will be able to send to as many contacts at once as you would like, you a billed based on the number of contacts saved in the account. 

If you decide the account doesn't work for you there is no need to cancel as your trial will end on it's own after the 60-day period. 

Occasional Visitor
We're trying to send our first email, but we cannot due to the fact we have over 100 du rivers. Looks like the only way to do it is "buy now". That is wrong. How do we know if this will work for us if we cannot utilize the features. Please email us back and let us know how to proceed with our 100 plus subscribers without buying without really getting to try this out. Thank you.

I'm sorry to hear of your frustration. We do have a few different account types that are different in the trial phase. I see you were able to send an email to 120 contacts with reporting showing 75 opens. Were you looking to complete another campaign in addition to this email?

Unless you're a Windows user this service sucks. And you're free trial sucks.