I want to close my account.

0 Votes

I want to close my account.

How do I close my account?
4 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hello @DaejoG,

To cancel your account just give our Billing team a call and they can handle that for you.

Contact info: https://community.constantcontact.com/contact-support

Thank you.

Occasional Visitor

Hello,

I also know try to cancel the account - the reason we decided not to make mailings for everyone, so I do not need subscription that needs payment.. However, the system does not allow to remove card information, the system does not allow to go free part...Because of these reasons, I try to close the account in order not to be charged in an unfair way, however the system also does not allow me to close it...So, this is something frustrating, it leads you to feel pressure...Why do you do this , I believe you do not have right for this, all those changes should have done by myself..What will happen now, I will call you and wait an hour in the phone and than questioned one more hour and so on...Can you please clarify it..

Thank you

@DaejoG wrote:
How do I close my account?

Occasional Visitor
I send an email....Please reply it .... "......................In order not to be charged, I try to remove the credit card information, the system does not allow me to do this...I try to update the plan to free one and it does not allow me to do it again and because of these reasons I try to close the account and the system does not allow me to do it again....Why do you this, you should not do this..I should have changed all these by myself, now you make a pressure..Can you please update the account to free one and remove my credit card information..If you can not do this, please close my account and remove my credit card information............."
Occasional Visitor

I never seen a service like this in my life, i'm not able to stop you there is no option for that and your keeping charging me, now it has been 2 months i'm trying to stop