Invoice Issues

0 Votes
Your account/invoice settings leave much to be desired, and that's putting it politely. I have subscriptions with Basecamp and Survey Gizmo, so I am not inexperienced when it comes to managing accounts like this. I needed an invoice for my expense report and it was impossible to figure out how to generate without calling your customer service - I then had to wait on hold for about 10 minutes. When I finally did get a customer service rep she had to walk me through a process that was so ridiculous I would never have figured it out on my own - and it was similar to re-signing up - I would have never gone through that process because I would've been worried I was signing up for a second account. Changes need to be made to make this interface much more user friendly.
3 Comments
Status changed to: Voting Open

HI @AmyW5570

Thanks for posting your feedback! I'm sorry to hear the experience was frustrating but appreciate the detail. Was it where the invoice link was located or something else? 

Status changed to: Closed - No Action

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More