Invoice Issues

0 Votes
Your account/invoice settings leave much to be desired, and that's putting it politely. I have subscriptions with Basecamp and Survey Gizmo, so I am not inexperienced when it comes to managing accounts like this. I needed an invoice for my expense report and it was impossible to figure out how to generate without calling your customer service - I then had to wait on hold for about 10 minutes. When I finally did get a customer service rep she had to walk me through a process that was so ridiculous I would never have figured it out on my own - and it was similar to re-signing up - I would have never gone through that process because I would've been worried I was signing up for a second account. Changes need to be made to make this interface much more user friendly.
3 Comments
Hannah_M
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hannah_M

HI @AmyW5570

Thanks for posting your feedback! I'm sorry to hear the experience was frustrating but appreciate the detail. Was it where the invoice link was located or something else? 

Hannah_M
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More

What's New

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More