cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

La Provence - customer since... picture

0 Votes

La Provence - customer since... picture

Everybody in my office looks at the "customer since..." picture you have of the lady with the shifty eyes walking out the door with shopping bags and gets a negative vibe from it. This "La Provence, customer since" picture looks like she's shoplifting and looking around to see if she's going to get caught. We like the other images you are using for other customers, but would suggest you replace this one.
8 Comments
Status changed to: Voting Open

All Star
CC - Isn't maybe it time to change your home page photos that we've been staring at for so long? LOL! (The one girl with the shopping bag coming out of the store looks like she's shop lifting to me) :-D I have a better idea ... why not use our (your loyal customers) logos? You could revolve them. Now there's a perk and a little promo for us! Thanks for listening. I LOVE CONSTANT CONTACT! Suzanne Molino Singleton author / writer / editor SNIPPETSinspiration.weebly.com
Occasional Contributor

please change the picture of the smiling guy at the bar, in the beginning it was cute and now i am over it him

Occasional Contributor
continue being creative for us
Status changed to: Voting Open

Thank you for the feedback!

Occasional Contributor
please change periodically
I find it interesting that you have no female or non-caucasian businesses to display. And it has been the same guys always. I've been a customer since 2013. Perhaps show a little progressiveness and diversity in your marketing dept? Interestingly you have female and diverse icons for "Refer a Friend". Just a thought.
Occasional Contributor
please change the images on log in