Using Canva to improve your conversion rates

Let Account Owners see usernames for other users

0 Votes

It is crazy that CC has removed the ability for account owners to assign or see user names in addition to the email address, of the users for the account. PUT IT BACK. Wonder if I assign: CompanyMarketing to a user and they leave the company. I can't reuse that user name for the new Marketing person. Ridiculous.

Because of small things like this that CC keeps doing without fixing things that perform poorly, definitely makes me want to move to a different platform.

3 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @AIRCARE_INTL

Thanks for sharing this feedback with us! At this time usernames for user roles on an account are not displayed in an effort to help maintain account security for their roles. Based on your example we can however understand how helpful it would be to see this information displayed. Because of this we are updating the status of this request to support our new community idea statuses and add better insight into your feedback. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on this feature request but should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and are continuing to collect both requests along with use case examples of why other users would like to see this information displayed.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Gathering Information

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More