Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Manage Users doesn't display username

0 Votes
I'm pretty sure the manage users section used to display the username, but that appears to no longer be the case. Can this information be added to this page? Thanks.
5 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @JamesVrac thanks for sharing this feature request with us! What are some cases where you would want to see the usernames listed instead of the first and last name of your users?

JamesVrac
Rookie

Hi Frankie, it's helpful to be able to see this data so I can (1) provide it to a user that has forgotten their username, and (2) when I create a new user and want to ensure I'm following the same naming protocol, I can see what was set-up previously.

It used to be visible, so the question is, why take it away? I'm the admin, can't I not have this data?

Thanks for hearing me out.

Why doesn't the username show on the [Manage users] tab? How do we see which username is used for each email?
Frankie_P

Hi @ParkRidgeSchools 

Thanks for sharing this feedback with us. At this time both seeing the usernames under the manage users tab and having the ability to see which users took specific actions are both feature we are collecting requests on. In fact we have merged your post into a larger thread focused on this idea.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for sharing your feedback on this update. We have however received word from our Product Team this change was made on purpose to maintain account security and allow users to have complete ownership of their own login information. Because of this we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! Please feel free to comment or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More