cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage users

Manage users

I am dismayed that you changed the plan we had to limit the number of users to 1 without notifying us of the change. I discovered this when I tried to change one of our users. In a chat session your representative appeared to try to remedy the situation, but could only suggest we upgrade our plan which would more than double our cost. As a small non-profit this is not a good option for us.
  • Find more ideas tagged with:
3 Comments
Status changed to: Voting Open

All Star
This is the first complaint I have ever had with CC and it is a BIG one. I went in to manage users and deactivated everyone who no longer edits our eblasts and when I tried to add two new ones who do I kept getting the "user limit" message. Limited to 3 users? Really? This is HORRIBLE for an association that relies on volunteers to contribute to the production of our weekly e-blast emails. How are we supposed to know who has been in the account if we have to keep sharing user names and passwords? Very bad software change.
your process for changing, updated and deleting authorized account users is simply awful. i think you need to re-evaluate this and make it easier, provide more clear direction.