More detailed payment receipt

I must have access to my billing records and your site fails to provide a copy of the past years billing, and no explanation of the current bill. I expect to know what is billed all year and for the future if I decide to keep this service. thanks

3 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @TheresaS712  thank you for reaching out with this feedback. The good news is you can locate copies of your invoice through the “View Billing Activity/Statements” button under the My Account section of your account. This is where you can select the time period you are interested in and view its invoice with details.

pre-payment-invoice-my-account (1).png

print-email-invoice-view-billing (1).png

If you have any further questions on your billing details, for your account security we suggest contacting our Billing Support directly.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Voting Open

PhilippeS4
Occasional Participant

Could you please provide an amount with the invoice you are emailing us monthly?

It is a pain to have to log in, search for the invoice and then the invoice doesn't even have your company name on it.

For my bookeping it would very helpful if you could just send out an invoice vial email WITH and amount being billed on the invoice.

Thanks

Philipp

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More

What's New

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More