Multi Domain DKIM Authentication

Hi, 

It would be great to have the ability to authenticate multiple domains using DKIM. Our school operates multiple divisions, each with their own domain name. I would love the ability to authenticate from all of them as opposed to just one. I'm sure other people would be interested in this feature as well. 

Thanks!

31 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @AMFYT thank you for sharing this feedback! We have opened up your idea so other users can weigh in as well.

This is definitely a feature that we could use as well. We also have multiple domains that we would like to use. 

LisaM746
Rookie

Multiple domain DKIM authentication would be a big win for our company. We use two domains to reach the same customers based on the type of service they are requesting (in our case, purchasing equipment versus renting equipment). Creating a Constant Contact account for each domain requires us to waste time managing/updating our contact list in two places - as well as cross-referencing/tracking engagements rates. Having the ability to authentic two domains in one account would be a huge timesaver.

Has there been any movement on having multiple DKIM authentications on a single account. We are in the same situation as those above. We are sending emails from two different 'companies' to a very similar group of recipients.  Recently added Agari Email Defense and Brand Protection since BEC is such a huge issue and I can't setup DKIM for the second company. 

Frankie_P

Hi @KarenGundersen

At this time we do not have a time estimate of when this feature will be available. We apologize there are many factors that are used to decide what is added to or updated in our product which can cause us to sometimes not have a timeline for when a feature will be available. We apologize, while we may not have a time estimate for this feature request, the more request a thread like these receive the higher of a priority it can be given by our Product Team. We will reach back out when there are any further updates.

BradB734
Rookie

I also feel the pain of the people that have already posted in this thread.  I need to be able to self authenticate multiple domains.  We are a newspaper group and have dozens of domains.

AngelaO01
Rookie

Just another response supporting this need. It would be great to be able to self-authenticate for each verified domain. 

AllenM698
Constant Contact Partner

Having this would be great. Our organization sometimes identifies to the different segments of our customer base using a DBA (doing business as) name and being able to sign the emails sent to that segment using that domain name would be a great addition

Pennoni
Campaign Contributor

Any progress here? Same thing, we send as multiple domains, thanks

Frankie_P

Hi @Pennoni

At this time we do not have an update to share. We do however want to update the status of this request to support our new community idea statuses and add better insight into your feedback. While we can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on this feature request but should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and are continuing to collect both requests along with use case examples. In the meantime, as a workaround we recommend setting up a separate Constant Contact account for additional DKIM domain.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More