Need for complete and clear CC billing rules

0 Votes
There are countless unwritten and unexplained rules that the billing staff neglect to tell us when we talk to them. This is unprofessional and an unwarrented abuse of your customers. Nowhere is there a concise, complete explanation of CC's billing rules and policies, especially about account suspensions. We trip over arcane, obscure policies and end up always having to pay more. I'm fed up. I want a document detailing all the policies and rules. If you can't provide one, it makes us suspicious that a lot of the rules are ad hoc and designed to entrap your customers. Shame on you. We would go to another provider if we could. Anne M. Miller (AnneMiller1)
1 Comment
Administrator
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi Anne. I apologize for any confusion that may have occurred and I want to make sure that your concerns are heard by our Billing team. Our suspension article outlines what is included, the limitations to suspending multiple times during a billing cycle, and what fees may occur. It is also explained in the confirmation email that is sent when the suspension begins. What do you feel was missing from this article or email?