cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need more users

Need more users

We were getting our users added to our account and now see there is a limit of 10. (Didn't see that anywhere ahead of time). We truly do have more than 10 users on our one account and all are valid as we allow each of our ministry areas to create their own newsletters. Any possibility of expanding the 10 limit?

35 Comments

Thanks for posting this feedback!

All Star
There is a max of 10 active accounts. I need at least 30. So this causes a major problem for my company...I need each of my employees to be able to have their own unique log in as opposed to doubling up and using someone else's.
Visitor
We are using Constant Contact to alert our customer base about an upcoming Sierra Club hike. These hikes are selected by a Hike Leader and then it is his/her duty to draft the hike and send it out to our base of hikers. We have sixteen hike leaders and your system has a miximum limit of 10 users. We need that number of maximam users increased. Thanks, Ed Caliendo, Big Bear Group Chairperson

I want unlimited users coupled with the coupon I originally requested thru Constant Contact as well as the free Racetra coffee coupon and the free wrapping paper from anywhere.reusa coupon

Status changed to: New

Thanks for posting this feedback!

All Star
We need more that 10 users! Also, it's very difficult to find unused user names. Why do user names need to be 100% unique? Can't they just be unique within the account (for example 10 different user names within Congregation Shaare Emeth)?
Regular Visitor
We are willing to pay for more user accounts but that is not an option! We don't need the personal marketer since we have a marketing department. Please make additional user accounts available.
Status changed to: New

Occasional Contributor
Limit of 10 is ridiculous.