cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need more users

Need more users

We were getting our users added to our account and now see there is a limit of 10. (Didn't see that anywhere ahead of time). We truly do have more than 10 users on our one account and all are valid as we allow each of our ministry areas to create their own newsletters. Any possibility of expanding the 10 limit?

35 Comments
Status changed to: New
Thanks for posting. Currently the maximum number of additional users is 9 (10 total with the Account Owner) but this is great feedback! Please continue to share your ideas and vote on the topics you would like to see implemented in the future.
All Star
We REALLY need more users. My organization needs 3 more right now, and I could see us needing about 10 more. I don't think the number of users should be limited at all, actually. Looking forward to having different levels of permissions, too. I hope some users will only have access to some contact lists.

Thanks for your feedback, more permissions are coming but we don't have plans for more roles. Are you giving login information to different departmetns or levels of people? I don't need any detail but if you could share more about how you are planning to use all the different users that would be great!

Occasional Contributor

I have 15-20 users I wanted to add and then found out only 10 were allowed. I'm fixing it on my end, but it isn't optimal. I really want each person to get their own account. If the ability to add 20+ users comes around I want to be top on that list. Thanks.

Thanks for adding your thoughts, Jackie!

HI Robert, 

I looked into your account it looks like you were able to create the two usrs you needed but for anyone else, here are some directions on how to add another user! 

All Star
We need more user accounts. I don't think this should be limited. At least, can you have 20 users available?
All Star

Our organization needs several more than 10 user accounts. At least 20. But why limit it all all?

It would be nice to be able to add more than 10 users.

Thanks for this feedback!

The limit of 10 users is unrealistic and makes managing my account difficult and it's a security issue for us. Because of the 10-user limit I have had to create "group" users meaning 2 or more people share the same login. This is a security issue when someone leaves our employ or we want to discontinue someone's use of ConstantContact. Please expand this unrealistic limit on the number of users per account.
Visitor
We need access to more active users.
All Star
We need at least 15 total users, and 20 would be better. Please add more users per account.
TCD
Visitor
Major problem with not being able to add as many users as needed. All our customers are pooled into one account so we can cross-reference whose working who. If we have to setup multiple Constant Contact accounts, that defeats the purpose of using this system in the first place. All the customers are under one company umbrella. Constant Contact has been a big help in our business growth. And now that we've grown, we're being penalized by Constant Contact by not being allowed to add over 10 users. This doesn't make any sense at all. Why have a limit? Your system isn't being abused in any way. Disallowing us to add multiple users will force us to use alternative methods of communication and then we lose out on your great system, CC loses money (a small amount to CC in the grand scheme of things) and also causes negative feedback.

Thanks for sharing this feedback!

It would be nice to be able to create a user profile for our entire team that utilizes Constant Contact. An unlimited number of users would be ideal. We have a growing sales force who utilize Constant Contact to keep up with customers. This would allow for additional safety measures should a colleague move on, we could deactivate them.
With the number of staff we have to help with coding, artwork, and writers, 10 users is just not enough. We would like to request that the cap be raised to at least 20 users.

Thanks for posting this feedback!

All Star
There is a max of 10 active accounts. I need at least 30. So this causes a major problem for my company...I need each of my employees to be able to have their own unique log in as opposed to doubling up and using someone else's.
Regular Visitor
We are using Constant Contact to alert our customer base about an upcoming Sierra Club hike. These hikes are selected by a Hike Leader and then it is his/her duty to draft the hike and send it out to our base of hikers. We have sixteen hike leaders and your system has a miximum limit of 10 users. We need that number of maximam users increased. Thanks, Ed Caliendo, Big Bear Group Chairperson

I want unlimited users coupled with the coupon I originally requested thru Constant Contact as well as the free Racetra coffee coupon and the free wrapping paper from anywhere.reusa coupon

Thanks for posting this feedback!

All Star
We need more that 10 users! Also, it's very difficult to find unused user names. Why do user names need to be 100% unique? Can't they just be unique within the account (for example 10 different user names within Congregation Shaare Emeth)?
We are willing to pay for more user accounts but that is not an option! We don't need the personal marketer since we have a marketing department. Please make additional user accounts available.

Occasional Contributor
Limit of 10 is ridiculous.

Give me my users back! I didn't ask for this platform upgrade and now I can only have one user, when before I could have 10? This is crazy!
Status changed to: Voting Open

Occasional Visitor

Agreed! I found out by deactivating users thinking we hit our limit, only to be told once they're deactivated, they're gone. No elevated technical support person can get them back. This is a horrible move.

Occasional Contributor