New Business Profile option

0 Votes

I use Constant Contact weekly for my marketing emails. I am currently trying to fine-tune the reporting data on my emails as best I can. I noticed that there is currently not a good representative option to select as a company descriptor for any horticulture business (I work for a tree nursery). I bring this up because I currently have my business listed as “other”, yet still get data showing how my emails do compared to others in my “industry”. I think that industry comparison data is very valuable, and in order for it to actually be accurate for me, adding an option such as “horticulture” that I could select for my company profile description would be a big help to me down the road. 

3 Comments
Administrator
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @PeteW. Would selecting the industry of Home and Building Services (which includes landscaping) not fit your needs?

Occasional Participant

Not really. We don't do any landscaping ourselves, I was just using that as an example (though sorry I missed that it was mentioned within that option). Other professions in our field that could be included with us that I feel are also excluded currently would be arborists, environmentalists, and any other tree/plant related jobs.

Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @PeteW thanks for following up with these examples of industries you would like to see. We have opened up your idea so other users can weigh in as well.

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More